Buying a house has been consuming my life.
It is as if I have a job.
And I've learned:
It's not over til its over.
We found a house 1 1/2 months ago...
Made an offer.
Negotiated for 2 1/2 weeks back and forth. BACK AND FORTH. BACK AND FORTH.
Got an accepted offer.
Told our renters move in date.
Started packing.
Appraisal came back less than contract.
Another week of negotiation.
Couldn't work it out.
We decided to move on.
Told everyone we were done...
And let go of the beloved house.
Told renters we aren't moving.
Then got a call.
Seller offered to sell home
For appraised value.
Supposed to close Tuesday or Wednesday.
Having a hard time smothering my excitement...
But I know its not over til its over.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hooray! Good luck...I hope all goes well.
ReplyDeleteYeah! It's over! Can we come and play there this week? I can't wait to see it!
ReplyDelete