
I dread family pictures.
There are fewer things that stress me out more.
Asking a parent to perform the impossible...make children ( 3 of them. under 4,) cooperate, hold still, look forward, and show their most adorable qualities... all at the same time. Its wrong. And ridiculously impossible. At least for me.
But somehow, I always love them.
After I let go of the smoldering distress, that is.
Chris took some photos w the Purdie's before waving Jason and Katie to Florida.
It is the first time we have EVER caught a picture of our entire family.
It is a moment worth remembering! Certainly as a post.





Your family is so lovely...your kids are too cute. Its been too long since I have seen you and Brandon. Lets get together one of these days.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteOh your family is so adorable! I LOVE your short hair! So sleek and stylish. How fun. And didn't you say that you are pregnant with number 4? Boy or girl? My mom is sitting right next to me (visiting in Hawaii) and wants to know how your mom is doing. =) On my page you can click on mom and dad powers link to see her blog. Show your mom. So fun! I love to blog!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful family.