Monday, April 20, 2009

"Washer Wonder"

Our washer is kind of old. Iit works, it cleans, and does what it is supposed to.

Sometimes.

I suppose the only problem it has is when I overloaded it. Literally. Sometimes I stuff way too many clothes in the barrel, trying to save myself "another load." What usually happens, however, is that it gets off balance. Then SKUWAMPUS. The weight of the water-logged clothes throw the spin out of balance, creating a shaking, stomping, grumbling monster. Thus, sending me down the stairs in a frenzy, to even things up a bit before it EXPLODES. Or breaks.

I suppose that is what happens. We are built to carry loads. Shake them, spin them, and then present them "clean...," ready for another.

But please...give me what I can handle!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! I look forward to checking it often:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay!! I just saw the e-mail saying you have joined the blogging world!!! YEPPIE, I can now stalk you :) I have wanted to catch up, and if this is how I do it, then so be it. Our blog is brentnkellie.blogspot.com. Congrats on your beautiful family. I hope to see you soon and catch up a little more.

    ReplyDelete