Grandma gave the boys a beach ball the other day.
On the packaging stood the standard, busty, long-haired, blonde woman in a bathing suit holding the striped ball.
When Louis looked at the package he exclaimed cheerfully:
"She sure can feed some babies."
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This made my day. I needed a good laugh this morning :) You are a fabulous writer my luv. And your boys are adorable!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the things that come out of their mouths. I'll be laughing about this one for a while!
ReplyDeleteSeriously hillarious!!! Don't you wish you had a video camera running all the time? Well, I guess not all the time....that could be interesting ;)
ReplyDeleteSo funny! That is something I can picture Louis saying!
ReplyDeleteHey Lindsey, It's Sara Peters. I was so happy to find your blog! Now I can stay updated on your cute family after the move.
ReplyDeleteThat is the funniest story!!! SO CUTE!!